Grackle Coffee Company
208 Main Street
Winter (and also Spring, Summer, and Fall, probably) Hours
Tues-Fri: 7AM - 6PM
Sat & Sun: 7:30AM - 5PM
- Newsletter! (new March 2013)
- We have almost no t-shirts or hoodies again. In any colour as long as it's black.
- We still have sandwiches made real time, with our fancy new expensive press!
(Sometimes its more like as you wait if you show up early or we're busy)
- For more frequent updates and even the daily menu (sometimes) go to : www.Facebook.com/GrackleCoffee
- Being a regular is awesome. Our regulars told us so!
More about us?
We provide good, healthy food and drink that make sense both environmentally and economically.
To do this we use high quality materials, with as much local sourcing and fair trading as possible, and ensure it is skillfully prepared.
- Beans: Dark City, roasted in Toronto. Fair Trade Organic whenever possible. Always tasty.
- Cups, napkins, utensils, cleaning products, and anything take-out related: Greenshift (Toronto)
(Cups, sleves, napkins and utensils are bio-degradable. Cleaning producs are environmentally friendly)
- Ice Cream: Metropolitan and Kawartha Dairy
- Cones: Donsig (hand made in Waterloo)
- Chocolate: ChocoSol (Oaxaca Mexica via Toronto; direct trade & bicycle powered)
- Baked Goods: Wanda's Pie In The Sky (Toronto)
- Honey and products (soap, lip balm, etc): Pioneer Honey (Schomberg)
- Jams and Jellies: From These Roots (Fergus)
- Mustards: Kozlik's Mustard (Toronto)
- Fruits and Vegetables: Cookstown Greens
(Locally grown, we purchase what is in season or available from the greenhouses and serve if for lunch)
The rest of it:
Read more about us
What's a Grackle?